How to Use Paperless Billing
- Go to sign up page
- Click on the link the link in the middle of the page that says “SIGN UP FOR ELECTRONIC BILLING”
- Enter either your Seattle City Light or Seattle Public Utilities account number, making sure to leave out any spaces or dashes, and click continue.
- Enter your Utility account mailing address ZIP code and click continue.
- Create a user ID and password to access your account in the future.
- Once you have signed up, you can log in and view your current bill, and your bill history.
- Add bills for other utility accounts by clicking on the Add/Remove Account link on the left side of the page.