- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Recycling Volunteer - $100 credit
A Recycling Volunteer teaches residents about recycling, food waste and garbage.
- Let residents know which items go into the recycling and food/yard waste bins.
- Keep an eye on recycling and food/yard waste bins and work with residents and the manager to make sure items are going in the correct bins.
- Order free posters, flyers, and stickers.
- Give out flyers to residents and post posters near each bin.
- Receive a one-time $100 credit on the building's Seattle Public Utilities bill.
- Help your building recycle and compost more.
- Apartment buildings or condos with 5 or more units that receive garbage services from Seattle Public Utilities.
- A recycling volunteer can be a manager, resident, or maintenance staff who is at the property at least once a week.
To learn more
Send an email to AskEvelyn@seattle.gov or call 206-684-8717.
Sign up for the Conservation E-Newsletter to get information about recycling and other programs for apartments.