Help Residents Recycle
To help your residents recycle, compost and dispose of items correctly, you can order free materials:
- Flyers and posters
- Labels for recycling and food and yard waste containers
Many items are available in multiple languages and you can view examples below. Your order will be delivered within 2 weeks.
Encourage residents to view videos online. If web access is unavailable, please call (206) 684-8717, press # 2 and leave your name and phone number along with your request for a DVD. Available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Download print materials
Don’t want to wait for an order? For immediate use with building residents, download these posters and flyers:
- Where Does It Go? flyer (8 ½” x 14”) - guidelines on recycling, garbage, food and yard waste (pdf)
English | Amharic | Cambodian | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Laotian | Oromo | Russian | Somali | Spanish | Tagalog | Thai | Tigrinya | Vietnamese | Arabic | Hindi | Indonesian
- Tips: Food and Yard Waste flyer (8 ½” x 14”) - what goes in the cart and how to store and carry out food waste at home (pdf)
English | Amharic | Arabic | Cambodian | Chinese | Hindi | Indonesian | Japanese | Korean | Laotian | Oromo | Russian | Somali | Spanish | Tagalog | Thai | Tigrinya | Vietnamese
- Food and Yard Waste Poster (pdf)
- Now Available! Food Waste Service Poster (pdf) - for your lobby and office
- Recycling Poster (pdf)
- Recycling Ordinance Poster (pdf) - to encourage recycling
Ordinance letter for your residents
You can use this sample letter to tenants (pdf) to notify your residents about Seattle’s laws regarding recycling and food waste.