Tree Pruning / Removal Permit Request
Application Tracking Number _________________
please include zip code
1. Location of tree work if different from above address:
2. Are you the owner of this property? ___________ or are you acting as the agent for the property owner? _____________ if so, we must have the property owner's signature
3. Is the work on the planting strip, or is it on an unimproved right-of way?
4. What is the purpose of work (View pruning, routine maintenance - thinning/removal of branches, removal of a dead/dying tree, or something else)?
5. Would you like the Arborist or his representative to meet you on site?
6. Describe work requested and indicate the number and type of trees involved. Illustrate below or on the back to clarify if necessary.
7. Indicate the tree service you intend to contract for the requested work. Have you already contacted them?
Phone: (______) ______________________________
8. What is your goal for when work is to begin?
DO NOT SEND MONEY
ALL FEES COLLECTED BY THE STREET USE PERMIT COUNTER
Seattle Department of Transportation
City Arborist's Office
Seattle Municipal Tower
PO Box 34996
Seattle, WA 98124-4996
(206) 684-8733 (4-TREE), TTY/TDD (206) 684-4009, FAX: (206) 615-0899