Green Lake Open Water Swim
10th Annual Green Lake Open Water Swim
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Green Lake Park
The event includes the ½-mile straight course and the 1-mile oval course. All participants receive a commemorative t-shirt and cap. There will be prizes for the top male and female in age group categories.
Click here for the registration form.
First Open Water Swim? Read up on some tips here.
- Registration begins March 12 at noon.
Early-Bird Special (through June 12): $25 Youth/Special Pop, $30 Adult, Both Races: $35 Youth, Sr, Special Pops and $40 for Adults
After June 12: $40 Youth/Special Pops, $45 Adult, Both Races: $50 Youth, Sr, Special Pops and $55 for Adults
On-line and mail-in registration ends on Thursday, June 27. All other registration must be done on the day of the race.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Day of Race Registration starts Sunday, June 29 in Evans Pool/Green Lake Community Center Lobby, between 7:30-8:30 a.m. ALL participants will then go to the gym to receive their race numbers, caps and t-shirts.
Evans Pool/Green Lake Community Center is located at 7201 E. Green Lake Dr. N., Seattle, WA 98115.
Register on-line at SPARC
- ½-mile course code #101071
- 1-mile course code #101021
- Both ½-mile and 1-mile #101075
Race Day Information
- Check-in stations open at 7:30 a.m.
- ½-Mile Swim begins at 9 a.m. from West Green Lake Beach
- Mile Swim begins at approx. 9:30 a.m., after the ½-Mile Swim is finished. The Mile Swim begins and ends at East Green Lake Beach.
- Awards program follows the Mile Swim.
- Shuttle vans to Green Lake West Beach for ½-Mile Swim start at 7:45 a.m.
- Lockers for storage available for $.25 in the pool locker rooms.
For more information, please call 206-684-4961
Thank you to our sponsors:
To view a PDF, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for free at www.adobe.com.
April 17, 2014