In 2010, The Census estimated over 600,000 people living in Seattle, more than a third of which are persons of color. OIRA was created to empower this growing population, in particular, to understand and work with immigrant and refugee communities across all city departments and in the community.
- Greater Seattle Datasheet - 2011 - Acrobat PDF
- Seattle's Population - More Resources
- Seattle's Changing Demographics: Highlights from the Decennial Census - Acrobat PDF
- Seattle 2010 Census Profile - Acrobat PDF
- United Way Community Assessment - Immigrants and Refugees