Tours and Guides
Many visitors to Seattle spend some time sightseeing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Here are some links to help you plan your visit.
- City of Seattle Facility Tours:
- Argosy Cruises
- Bicycle Adventures
Provides luxury cycling vacations in the San Juan Islands and other areas of Washington.
- Butler Seattle - transportation, tour and valtet specialists
- Clipper Vacations / Victoria Clipper
The Victoria Clipper passenger ferry departs daily, year-round between downtown Seattle and Victoria’s Inner Harbour plus San Juan Whale Watching tours from Seattle May through September. Tour and hotel accommodation packages are available. See website for Seattle/Victoria ferry schedule and for travel deals.
- The Fremont Tour - a playful walk through the Fremont neighborhood
- Kenmore Air
Escape the ordinary and enjoy the exhilaration of a seaplane tour over Seattle. Every seat provides a window view on this fantastic 20-minute narrated scenic flight tour. Flying off the water is the quintessential Northwest experience. Daily departures from downtown’s Lake Union.
- Kitsap Tours
Just a ferry ride from Seattle; exploring Bainbridge Island, the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas!
- Local Craft Tours - provides a memorable, exciting and exclusive tour experience through the craft distilleries of Seattle, with spirits tastings, artisanal snacks and luxury transportation.
- Public Market Tours
Get an insider's look at Pike Place Market the "soul of Seattle." Hear its fascinating stories - past and present. See fish fly, seasonal produce stands, and hardworking flower growers that make the Market famous.
- Queen of Seattle Paddle Wheel Cruises
Relive the days of the 1890's Alaska Gold Rush. Sightseeing cruises of Lake Union and the Ship Canal areas on an authentic steam powered paddlewheeler. Narration, live "Klondike Cabaret Show", and steam calliope songs.
- Ride the Ducks of Seattle
- Savor Seattle Food Tours
Eat your way through Pike Place Market and Downtown Seattle on gourmet, guided walking tours, sampling the delicious foods that Seattle is famous for!
- Seattle Bites Food Tours
Guided Food and Walking Tours of Seattle's Historic Pike Place Market
- Seattle by Foot
Walk with us and experience the best Seattle has to offer. Join Seattle's Original Coffee Crawl, named a Must-Do by Seattle Magazine and other exciting tours.
- Seattle Cycling Tours
Take a break and experience outdoor Seattle and its sights, smells and sounds while riding a bicycle.
- Shutter Tours - Seattle Photography Tours
- Skagit Tours
Visit the breathtaking scenic splendor of the North Cascades and the historic Seattle company town of Newhalem.
- Stray Boots
Discover the best of Seattle with your cell phone as your guide. Receive fun challenges by text message, visit the Emerald City's coolest spots to find the answers, and learn about the city as you go.
- Taste Seattle Food Tours
You will be guided on a relaxed walking tour with some of the best food and drink Seattle's oldest neighborhood has to offer while getting to know Pioneer Square and Seattle’s earliest beginnings.
- Tillicum Village
Located on Blake Island, a Washington State Park, the Tillicum Village experience includes a cruise, salmon bake and a Native-American dance show in the spirit of northwest coast tribes.
- Toney Tours Seattle - Guide service specializing in private tours. Acquire diverse insight to what makes Seattle a great place to call home. The entire city and surrounding Puget Sound is our canvas. Itineraries customized to incorporate your special interests.
- Toursbylocals.com - Take a private tour with a knowledgeable local person as your tour guide! Reliable guides carefully selected and approved by ToursByLocals.
- Tours Northwest
Be introduced to Seattle and be awe-struck by the spectacular scenery around us. Our guides will entertain, inform and educate you with narratives about the culture, history, food and geography of the Pacific Northwest.
- Whale watching in Washington
- Virtual Tour of the 1962 Seattle World's Fair from History Link
- Adventure Attractions Northwest
Fishing, Kayaking, Whale Watching & Bicycling
- Business Trip Guide
from the Trade Development Alliance
- RunGuides Seattle- Seattle Run Info - Calendars, clubs and stores
- San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau
The San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau web site provides information about the islands of Lopez, Orcas, San Juan and Shaw.
- Seattle Post Intelligencer Visitors Guide
- Seattle Outdoor Art Guide
- Washington State Visitors Guide