- The Office of Economic Development is seeking a Community Development Specialist. Full details here.
- Mayor McGinn honors Zombie Orpheus Entertainment with In Good Company recognition. Full Details here.
- Mayor McGinn honors Nitze-Stagen and Daniels Real Estate with In Good Company recognition. Full details here.
- Only in Seattle Initiative's website relaunched. Only in Seattle.
- An Update on the Economic Impact of Coal Trains. Full details here.
- Seattle Launches High-Performance Buildings Pilot: Allows tracking of real-time energy efficiency to help reduce costs and carbon emissions. Full details here.
- Mayor McGinn gives progress update on Seattle Jobs Plan, focuses on work ahead to support shared prosperity. Full details here.
- Mayor Mike McGinn announced the 2013 recipient of the 8th Annual Mayor's Award for Outstanding Achievement in Film: Paul Matthaeus of Digital Kitchen. Full details here.
- Mayor launches Startup Seattle Initiative to support local technology startup community growth. Full details here.
- Mayor, Council create Economic Development Commission.
Full details here.
- Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn and Seattle City Councilmember Richard Conlin released a report - Public & Private Investments in South Lake Union - that examines the relationship between public sector actions and private investment decisions in South Lake Union and how they have contributed to job growth and economic development. Read the full report here and the full press release here.
700 5th Ave., Suite 5752, PO Box 94708, Seattle, WA 98124-4708 Phone: 206.684.8090
The Space Needle is a registered trademark of Space Needle LLC and is used under license.