- Tip 303, Applicant Responsibilities and Plan Requirements for Single Family and Two Unit Dwelling Units
Building section shows details required for insulation and glazing. Contains sample glazing and opaque door schedule.
- Tip 303A, Common Single Family and Duplex Building Code Items
Insulation and glazing requirements for both the prescriptive compliance option (Tables 6-1 and 6-2) and the Target UA performance compliance option (Table 5-1).
- Tip 304, Building Permit Requirements for Prefabricated Steel Buildings
- Tip 314, Seattle Building Code Requirements for Existing Buildings that Undergo Substantial Alterations
- Tip 322, Spray-Applied Foam Insulation
- Tip 403, NFRC Glazing U-factors and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC)
- Tip 404, True Seven-Day Programmable Thermostats
- Tip 415, Applicant Responsibilities and Plan Requirements for Mechanical Permits
- Tip 417, Sun Chart: Determination of Solar Exposure
- Tip 419, Commissioning for Nonresidential Mechanical and Lighting Systems
What Do You Want To Do?
Still Need Help?
- Call us at (206) 684-8850