Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code
What Is It?
Our Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code has requirements for:
- Inspecting boilers annually and pressure vessels biennially
- Conducting one-time inspections of residential boiler and pressure vessel installations. For this purpose, residential means anything from a single-family house up to, and including, a five-unit, multifamily dwelling (for example, apartments and condos).
- Conducting specialized inspections for automatic and monitored boiler certification inspections that effect the attendance requirements for particular boilers
- Conducting licensing inspections
- Responding to complaints and conducting accident investigations
Read The Code