Side Sewer Cards & Maps
Get specialized information on selected parcels within the Seattle city limits via our side sewer card, lateral map, and aerial photograph search tool. Includes location, age, and history of alterations to side sewer and/or drain lines.
Side Sewer Reference Material
- Side Sewer FAQs
- Side Sewer Code (direct link to Seattle Municipal Code, Ch. 21.16 on City Clerk's website)
- Reference Version - 2011 Side Sewer Code
- DR 4-2011, Requirements for Design & Construction of Side Sewers (Drainage & Wastewater Discharges)
- DR 5-2011, Side Sewer Enforcement
- CAM 503, How to apply for Side Sewer Permits
- CAM 504, How to prepare a Side Sewer As-built Plan
- CAM 506, Side Sewer Permits for Temporary Dewatering on Construction Sites
Other Reference Materials
- Traffic Control Manual for In-Street Work
- SPU Core Drilling Charges & Procedures
- SPU Core Tap Procedures
- SDOT Street & Sidewalk Pavement Opening and Restoration Rules
- DR 13-2010, Groundwater/Dewatering
- 2011 City of Seattle Standard Plans and Specifications Plans and Specifications for road, bridge, and municipal construction including storm drain and sanitary sewers.
Getting Printed Copies of Regulations
Printed versions of the documents listed above may be purchased from the DPD Public Resource Center. Due to the considerable length of these documents, a fee is charged to cover production costs (see Codes & Publications Pricelist).
March 14, 2013